From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:56:58 -0400
A relative mentioned someone she knows in Orlando, FL who is moving and
has to place 3 ferrets.  I have NO idea if the person is an animal
person, or the details on the ferrets (ages, genders, medical histories,
etc.) so I have asked if her friend wants me to carry the info here.
Meanwhile, if someone here is from that neck of the woods you can write
to me telling a bit about yourself as a ferret person (vet used, etc.) if
you may want to add three or fewer ferrets to your family and will send
that to my relative to forward.  I know NOTHING about this person and
have no details on the ferrets.  All I can do is to forward the contact
info for potentially interested FML parties.

---

Here are two marvelous shelter lists:

http://www.supportourshelters.org

and