From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:51:46 -0700
Well.  mommie madez me dress up for dhis!  She said it would do two
thingz.  One.  cause I said I would dress up and letz you see me if
you helped Auntie Kat raisin money ($100) for the raffle to helpz
dhem California shelters ---- and you did!
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/
Don't forget to get some more tickets.  and I'll dress up again.  and
sell it off too!

So.  me eBaying (with moms help) this Groovy Chick outfit!  I even SIGNED
IT!  Dhats right.  you could own a wonderfully signed outfit!  This
outfit was donated to SOS to help raisin monies.  and me took my good
looks and .  well that's it.  just me looks.  Now don't you go telling
anyone that me couldn't fit into da bottom of da skirt!  It'z imbarisin'!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7161706868>

So. you buy more raffle tickets.  bid on me eBay.  oh and don't forget
to click on WATCH THIS ITEM!  More hits and watchers we get ta more I.
I mean SOS getz noticed!  If you buy more tickets and it reaches over
$100 again, I'll dress up and sell off that outfit!

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper

(permission ta cross post to EVERYWHERE!)