Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:29:57 EST
Man but I feel like a big baffon!!!

Ok,I'd cancelled the festival as I was under the impression that the
land wasn't going to be big enough.Not true.

So,we WILL be having the festival as planned May 23-25 in Panama City
Bch,Fl.Our mystery guest is someone you all want to meet as they are
someone we all look up to in the ferret community.Wonderful person.We
are honored to be able to have them attend.

I've been so busy with school & then my daughter in law just had cancer
surgery yesterday.

All you hammie folkes,care to send some in for raffles?My machine is
down.  I hope to get to meet some of you & put a face to the name.

Dooks,Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter