Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 19:49:03 -0800
Hi all
My holidays up here were a little hectic so some of these messages are
a day late but not a dollar short.  I hope everyones thanks day waz
enjoyable.

A little one came in today by the name of Cisco.  I showed Cisco where
everything waz and all da attractions and sites.  We had to stop by da
Gravy Gourmet to get a snack afterwards as exploring is hard work.  It must
have been real hard work cause a lot waz gone when we were finished.  Then
it was off to Dirt Mountain to dig and dig and dig.  Cisco waz interested
in digging a den and tunnel system to stash future treasures and to have a
comfortable place to chill for a while and of course to bring friends to.
Digging must have been in hiz blood cause it didn't take Cisco long to get
it done.  It needed a little more work to make it comfortable but da system
waz there.  Cisco said to send mommy luv and lots of kisses and hugs.

A little guy came in later by da name of Socks.  I gave him da tour as well
and we explored all da sites and attractions.  He waz interested in da
Fruit Bar and ate an awful lot of rasins.  Then he waz off to da Tube Park
for da tube races and to get some tube crawling done.  He entered and waz
soon zipping through da tubes at a good rate of speed.  He did real well
but hiz handoffs were a little off so he didn't place as high as he could
have.  He said he waz going to practice some and come back when he gets a
little better.  In my opinion, he haz da talent to excel at it though.  He
said to tell hiz mommy dat he is feeling lots better and to send hiz luv
along with lots of hugs and cuddles.

I looked up Treasure in da puter.  She waz over lounging in Hammock Haven
waiting for da Ferretone Flood to show up.  I went over there and we had a
laid back conversation.  I passed on your message and told her you missed
her bunches.  She said to tell you she is doing well since she got here
and it isn't bad at all.  It only has one main flaw and dat is not enough
hoomans.  She said she is keeping buzy while she waits for you to get here.
She said to tell you she misses you and to send lots of cuddles and kisses.

I am off to da Ferretone Flood myself to do a little lapping. Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee