From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 07:41:57 -0500
i would like to thank everyone...EVERONE...who was involved in the
fundraiser to get me back online so i could go back to work for ferrets
in shelters all across the country...

kim has been going thru so much that she has not had a chance to get me
everyone's addresses so i could have personally thanked each and every
one of you...and it has been so long...i thought i would do it this
way...i would hate for any of you to think i did not appreciate it...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!...

even if i had all your names...i would not list them all here...i know
some people usually wish to remain anonymous and not have their "good
deeds" announced to the world...i respect that...it is how i would wish
it for myself...

thank you all...it meant/means SO much to me...your love and generosity
for me as well as for ferrets everywhere...

God bless you ALL!!!
love,
kat
--