From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 20:10:13 -0800
>From:    Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Face attacking and child-stalking ferret.

Your concerns are noted.  We think you are wrong.  If your ferrets can not
be trusted that is your problem.  We know very well which of our ferrets can
and which can not be trusted.  All interactions with the now toddler are
supervised.

>And especially to killian zenferrets who feature a web page depicting a
>ferret being held up to an infant's face!

Look more carefully.  One picture has a baby with a sleeping ferret.
Another has a baby boy looking at a baby ferret in a cup.  No one is holding
a ferret up to an infant's face.

Your legal advice is noted as is your lack of legal degree.

We have been told of the effect these pictures had in the Maryland
legislature and that out weighs your continued barrage on us.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]