From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 09:18:01 -0700
We have several of the front carry pouches made by Ferret Madness and have
sewn the small tandem couplers to the inside bottoms of the bags.  These
pouches come in zillions of fabric choices - mine is a soft black cordoroy
with peach flowers and Percy's is heavy grey camoflage print.  I find them
easy to use and comfortable to wear.

We also have a back-pack like bag that is partially made from mesh.  It
was designed to back-pack athletic gear and the mesh is to air out mungy
gym-wear.  The one we got is rather cumbersome, the mfr went overboard in
cushioning the straps, but I've seen others that looked better, from the
standpoint of carrying ferrets.

Softside pet carriers come with a shoulder strap, and are designed for
small dogs and cats, and also feature mesh areas so the pet can see out.

Georgia