From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2011 03:29:34 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

I have received several kind messages about Alex in my inbox. I am
replying to them here because my computer is fried, fried, fried. I
only spend a few minutes a day online to deal with the most pressing
stuff via my husband's work laptop.

Thank you for your kind messages of support for Alex and for my
sister. I will keep folks informed. For all intents and purposes,
I am off-line. I can be reached via Sukie, or Wolfie. If they will
even admit to knowing me....

Alexandra in MA