From:
D Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:16:40 -0800
Happy Holidays everyone!
Don't forget the Ferret Items on E-bay for Ferret Friends.  All Proceeds
go to the ferrets in our shelter.  We just got in 2 more today!  Please
take a look at these items and reconsider all your Ferret Friends!
These can be great stocking stuffers or great gifts!

They are for sale on e-bay under user iluvtab54
Or put in TAN FERRET SOCKS  MADE IN USA
OR  HANDMADE FERRET EARRINGS

The earring are one of a kind and the picture does not do them justice.
They are 925 silver and extremely cute.

So, put a bid out there and get a great gift.  Avoid the mall!

Happy Holidays!

Ferret Friends Shelter and Club

Also, did you see the BIG write up on our website the Tucson Paper did
on Ferret Friends Club.  WOW!