From:
"SHELLEY R. ABARE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:19:12 -0500
>Has anyone used any ferret harnesses for their ferret?

Yep, I use one for Kiki.  It works great, but keep an eye on him.  If
it's not adjusted exactly right he will slip out and be gone.  Also, it
can get caught up on stuff, so I don't let Kiki run around unsupervised
while wearing it.  It's great for car rides and walks though.  I love it.

also some people have posted many ideas and warnings for toys, but when
it comes to tunnels, is there any problems just using pvc piping?

I used pvc pipes for Kiki for a long time.  A few elbows some staight
pieces and he was in hidey hole heaven.  I quit using them only because
he out grew the 3" pipe I bought.

As for the toys, I'm still looking.  I have found that anything that can
be pulled apart or shredded isn't good.  (ie rubber balls, the guys love
them, but they shredded them and ate the tiny pieces.  Luckily no
blockages, but lesson learned very very well).  I give my boys soft cat
toys and hard plastic balls.  Lots of tubes, tunnels, hammocks, etc to
play and hide in.

Good luck.
Shelley