Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:25:02 -0700
She is going to the vet in the morning, yesterday we noticed Missy
holding her head cockeyed and leaning to one side. She even did a
cartwheel at one point we still aren't sure what she was trying to do.
We had one do this before and cannot remember what he was given for it
(His was a ear infection).

Anyone have any ideas to help keep her comfy til tomorrow?

She is in her cage in a sleepy sack on the bottom of her cage, less
slippery than outside of the cage. Plus safer for her. And she IS
eating ferret soup.

Jody