From:
"Mark Sonder, CSEP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:01:43 -0500
Hello.

My wife and I are honored that our beloved little Blizzard is Mr.
February on the FML 2009 Calendar. Thank you for this loving tribute.

Please consider a small purchase or donation during this month to the
First Ever Memorial Fund Backed, Supported, and Distributed by Support
Our Shelters

The Blizzard Memorial Fund

Please visit this site, set up and controlled by SOS, at:
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html and scroll
down to the bottom to make your tax-deductible contribution.

The current economic crisis is proving to increase the financial strain
on our ferret shelters across the USA. We would like to thank those who
continue to donate and those who even think of donating and remind all
that even a $5 donation goes a long way. Help a shelter ferret this
month.

Below is the Blizzard photo featured in February. Taken early Spring
2008 along the Appalachian Trail in the George R. Thompson Wildlife
Management Area in Virginia.

PICT1279.JPG
[FML doesn't include pictures. BIG]

Our love to all.

Mark Sonder, CSEP
Chief Entertainment Officer
Mark Sonder Productions, Inc.
540-636-1640
<http://www.marksonderproductions.com>
author, "Event Entertainment and Production" (Wiley 2004)