From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:50:45 -0800
Ok folks, on Saturday, Nov. 21 I will fly to New York, on Monday Nov. 23
the show will tape.  According to the agreement, they drop their suit in
Ohio and cannot try to re-sue, if they do, then I got them.

I will not turn the two ferrets over to them.  They can kiss my you know
what for that.  But for these people it is about the money, nothing more.

Anyone who wants to go to the taping email me, I'll get the addy of the
studio, and I have to let them know how many tickets will be needed for the
taping by next Wednesday.  I'll email everyone with the address and time.
It will be a morning taping.  Just remember, no outbursts.

Getting my poop piles in a row.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
Home of the Wicked Old Ferret Thief <G>