From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 09:27:10 PST
Dear Roger,

I guess that if you are will ing to wait it out until you find good homes
for your soon to br ex- pets, that is better than dumping them on someone
else.  Now as a single mom with 3 teenagers, a home childcare business, a
shelter operator with 15 in house and 13 more in foster homes that I check
on 2-3 times a week, and a volunteer at the local no kill shelter for dogs
and cats, I will tell you dump the wife and find someone who can share your
interests.  A pet is not a pet until it becomes inconvienant.  It is a life
long responsability.  Your wife should realize that as well.( My teenagers
are seldom home to help with fert chores, this is my passion and love, not
theirs).

Anyhow, I don't intend to flame you, just wish you luck in finding good
loving life long homes for your children of fur.

You know, it seem that no matter how tired I get or discouraged I get over
the lack of compassion in a lot of humanity, when I take out my fur
children to play, they make it all better.  :-)