From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:36:10 -0400
I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who e-mailed us
with their heartfelt sympathy for our precious Max. They were all
beautiful and brought tears to our eyes. It is so sad when one of our
precious little ones have to leave us, whether it was because we tried
everything we possibly could or whether it's sudden, the pain is so
deep regardless. Just know that your e-mails touched our hearts and
mean so much to us, thank you.

This has been a very difficult time for us and especially for Angel,
Max's cagemate. She is doing well getting on with the others Lady, Star
and Princess but ever since Max's passing the first thing she does when
coming out of her cage is search for Max and for some reason Max had
this thing about placemats, we have one of those tables down in the
Family Room where we always have a placement on it because someone is
always eating down there and Max would always go and get this placemate
and take it to his hidey hole and funny but even when someone was using
the tray eating, he would still come and try to pull.....lol...the
placemate from under your plate, we use to always get a chuckle out of
him doing that. He was our big bouncing boy and as all the others who
have left before him, he will also have a special place in our hearts
and will never be forgotten.

Love from Rosie and furkids Angel, Star, Lady and Princess