From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:16:49 -0500
>From:    Rich Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
>
>does anyone know of some pet insurance for ferrets.
>
>im between a rock and a hard place.  no one in the state of wa will cover
>thes little wonders im looking at a adrenal surgery and i just lost a job
>last week.

Off hand I don't know the name of a pet insurance company, but it wouldn't
help you anyway.  They don't pay off for pre-existing conditions.  Every
one I have heard writing about their insurance and adrenals or insulinoma
has had their insurance company rule it was a pre-existing condition and
refused to pay.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if your car has never had a full tank of gas.