From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:48:12 +0100
After having a brain injury in 99 I am just about to start work agine
working for Social Services even though I am not 100% recovered, I have
decided that I need to do more with my life.

From what I can remember about the interview I shall be working with
physically handicapped and possibly mentally handicapped.

I have done this work before on a voluntary basis, only this time I get
paid to do the work with these people.

I shall keep you all informed about how I get on.

Affiliated to Artis Pet Sanctuary, Doncaster, Yorkshire  ,UK.
[log in to unmask] Registered Charity Number 1069533.
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://groups.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation