From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 22:12:10 -0400
Before being owned by ferret, queen of gravy and poop watcher, sewing
bedding, I actually had a different past time -- I wrapped stones.

I've wire wrapped some Ferret Coin Pendants in Fine Silver and 14K Gold
Filled (or both) to help defray recent ferret expenses. I'm hoping that
these are something that you would like to own, or possibly give as a
gift.

These coins are stamped Democratic Republic of the Congo (formerly
Zaire, formerly Belgian Congo) on the 25 Centime coin. The "Weasel" is
on the front and the reverse side features a standing lion. The coins
are very light weight, and about the size of our nickel. Just an FYI,
this is not the same coin that was in the Christmas auction for FBOG,
these are more shiny silver looking.

$30 for each coin, with shipping, handling and insurance extra.

The shipping and handling cost for First Class - $1.50, Priority Mail -
$4.95 and Insurance - $1.75. If you are outside of the U.S., please
contact me by email so that we can workout shipping costs.

You can either contact me if you want to send a payment thru the mail,
or sent to Paypal ([log in to unmask]) with a note of which type/style
you would like, and how you want it shipped.

Because these are hand made, each coin is wrapped a bit different, so
no two have the same type of wire work.

Here is the link for a couple of examples in gold and silver and
both ... Hope it works, if not, email me and I'll forward them.

Gold with a bit of Curls
<http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/9500627/sn/812220721/name/Gold+Ferret+Coin.jpg>

Fine Silver Plain
<http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/9500627/sn/1034840166/name/Silver+Ferret+Coin.jpg>

Fine Silver and Gold with Curls
<http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/9500627/sn/1073508295/name/Two-Tone+W+Curls.jpg>

Gold - no curls
<http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/9500627/sn/1130486761/name/Gold-No+Curls.jpg>

Thanks,

Florence

P.S.  If you want one with the lion to be on front, please let me know
ahead of time ...