From:
Caitlyn Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:42:08 -0500
Sounds like a great idea, Sukie! Thanks for the tip.

Our ferrets love high hammocks. To mainly protect Ella, who is nearly
eight and blind but still climbs as high as she can, we decided to do
several layers of hammocks at different heights and horizontal
positions throughout the cage. If Ella missteps and falls she just
lands in another hammock not far away.

Regards,
Caity and the terrific trio
Ella, Zephyr and Chin Soon (in order of age)