From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 23:00:15 -0400
Hi All- It's JERIMIAH!

You know your handsome chocolate spotted boy at Ferret Wise.  Well things
have been kinda' hopping here and I have been remiss in letting you know
all the details- I am sure I will miss something but here goes!  My new
living arrangements still continue, Rex, Annabelle & Marie all share my big
3 floor townhouse.  Mom tore it apart and put new beds in it-- but I am
trying real hard to make it smell like home again!  The follks are still
doing lots of work outside making these new special gardens-- they aren't
quite done as there has been lots and lots of rain but I can't wait to go
play in them new gardens!

Meanwhile the brown boys Nestle, Hershey & Samson are somewhat depressed
since Emily went to live with her new beau BooBoo.  They did not leave the
tent in their condo for over 24 hours, Mom is watching them kind of close
cause they is real sad -- I hope some new gal comes soon so they will cheer
up.  I know I like it since the new gals moved in here-- heck I get to
steal the stuffed babies and hide them on Marie!  She can't get mad at
me-- she is just entranced by my beauty.  We never have to talk either
( I couldn't hear her complain anyway), I can always read her mind! :)

Casper Cheweasel FerretWise will be moving to a new home in the near
future.  Since poor ol Brodie leapt to the rainbow bridge his foster folks
have been making their place ready for Casper-- but they will be surprised
as he is already getting some white fluff growing in where his skin used to
be.  Mom is praising the lupron for this-- what's he look like anyway this
guy that can grow ferret hair?  so-- Casper will look more like his 'ol
self when it is time to move.  Bear is still just a codgering along.  He
gets about and only had to have the vet see him one time last week for
water reduction.  I think he goes back this week again- and Casper gets his
second Lupron midweek too- man he may look like a wooly bear soon!  Haha!

The folks at Performance Foods sent a big bag of Totally Ferret food for
us kids!  What a surprise!  -- Mom was real happy-- me too cause now I am
gonna tell the rest of the kids they should eat more it is real good for
em -- then I can eat more Cheerio's!  Good plan huh?  I haven't heard from
my good friend Hershey for a while- I sure hope he is feeling ok-- Hershey
ol' boy how are things???

We have a shelter family that needs a new gal-- and Mom does not have a gal
for them to adopt-- this is the first time we run out of gals for homes-
can you believe that?  This ferret family has a boy who is real sad since
his gal left for the rainbow bridge- she must have snuck off with Brodie I
think-- anyway they need a playmate that is about 2 -- and Mom can't find a
gal for them-- but she is lookin hard so the boy doesn't fall into the pit
of despair.  A youngster would be too much for him to handle- I guess.  I
was really feelin' bad for shelter Mom but she said in all this is a good
kind of problem?  That she is calling other shelters to find a gal for this
kid!

Well the plans for Ferretstock in Sept keep growing- they are adding
the Paper Bag Escape to the game roster this year!  And there is a true
auctioneer for the dessert auction which will benefit funds for ADV
research and the shelter ADV testing programs.  Mom has a carnival glass
plate that she is putting something real sweet on for the auction- adn If
I can be real nice maybe I can taste test it?  I hope - I hope>

They is also going to have some perennial plantings available from tthe
Ferret Wise Gardens -- day lillies, lilac trees, ferns, iris and more..
I heard this from Rex he was listenig in to Mom and Mary S talk... Neat
they is sharing some of the terrace plants with shelter friends &
families-- NOw that should provide lots more Cheerio's for sure!!

And Oh yea Mom's bbeen up to her old tricks again-- she listed lots more
stuff on the ebay auctions-- that will help keep us in ferretone, litter
etc.  Some of the new things I liked are:

Modern Ferret Magazines 2 BRAND NEW -UNREAD issues (28 & 29 )ends 6/6
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1435026221

RARE  designer Peanuts  sleeper   ends 6/7
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1242723063

RARE ferret face stamp #2 Coco Ferretwise  ends 6/8
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1603304218

PLAYROOM Gift set for Ferets ends 6/10
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1603304218
and last but not least
RARE ACME FERRET STAMP ends 6/10
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1603304218

And I am soo excited there is a new screen door off the porch-- we is all
getting lots of great fresh air on nice days as Mom can lock it and leave
the door open -- it smells so good out there-- Even old Rex gets to looking
like he wants to go outside with the gusts of fresh air in the shelter.  So
glad the warm weather arrived the lilacs smell sweet- but have nearly gone
by now :( I can't wait to play in the gardens they has been so busy putting
in stepping stones, flowers & such nest things you know folks will be doing
garden tours and ending up here in the shelter-- mmmm, mmmm good!

Hope to hear from you real soon -- oh Yes and I am sending good wishes to
whoever is drawn the winner of the Clara Rodrigues framed print on June
10Th -- there is still time to get your chances in but please hurry!

Jerimiah
Jr Mascot- Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org