From:
Jack Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:09:48 -0800
I have never done this before so here goes.  A friend of mine inherited a
couple of ferrets.  They were found in an empty apartment after a tenant
moved out.  They seem to be full grown but have no idea what sex.  They
are the greatest little critters and seem to be in great.  Regardless I
am going to take them to the vet after Xmas for a checkup.  My question
among many others is what kind of food do I get for them and what size
cage would be ideal for them?  The little bit of food left with them
appeared to be cat food.  They were in what appeared to be a guinea pig
cage.  I don't ton oon pet ownership lightly but these two fellows were
dumped in my friends lap but he can't keep them.  The humane society said
they would more than likely be destroyed.  Is there a ferret "bible" out
there?  I need to arm myself with as much knowledge as quickly as
possible.  I can keep roaming the net for the wealth of info to be had
yet I would prefer to have a hard copy of info that I can refer to at
anytime.

Thank you
Joe Beaudry
Cedar Creek, Texas

[FAQ sent, but certainly that's just a start.  BIG]