From:
michelle trocine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:16:39 -0700
I think the tail wagging is sooo cute.  My guys do when playing in the
clear tubes also.  They will face each other in the middle and wag like
crazy.  I just figured it is because they are playing.

As for clumping litter my experience with it has not been good.  I usually
use newspaper pellets but while I was moving about a month ago I ran out of
litter that day and my boyfriend went to the store to pick up the litter
for me.  He brought back clumping.  It was too late to get to petsmart so I
ended up using the clumping for a little under a week.  I noticed one of my
guys not really eating or playing as much so I gave hairball stuff to him
and in his pooh was a bunch of the clay colored clumping litter along with
the greasy hairball stuff.  Sorry to be so descriptive but it was
definitely the litter-I could tell by the color(I know from the list that
I'm not the only one that checks out my ferrets pooh :-).  After he got
that out of his system he was back to normal.  Now I vow never to use the
stuff again.  I try to keep the paper pellets stocked up but if I ever run
out again I'll settle for newspaper or now the supermarkets near me also
sell paper pellet dog litter.

Michelle and the four fuzzbutts