From:
scott sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:24:39 -0700
Can anyone out there turn us on to the latest info on that mysterious
new disease "D.I.M.". We have what was until last week a healthy
bouncing baby baoy that is only 3. All of a sudden he went limp and can
barely crawl. At the vets.all his blood work is NORMAL, fecal is NORMAL
and the vet remembered that there is this relatively new condition out
there where the animal loses all muscle tone andjust becomes floppy.
The outlook is not good but we are running a course of antibi's anyway
just to make sure. He eats fine (duck soup) and is still hydrated to
the max, and he did get up and walk at the vets for about 8 feet
(probably the smells of the other critters in the exam room).but then
collapses in a heap. HELP!

Putorius and the 8 tumbling tumbleweeds

Always missing Bubba and the herd across the bridge.