From:
Paula Pilgrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 19:56:09 -0600
Howdy Folks!
I have been lurking for a while now.  This is my 1st post to this list.  I
haven't been keeping up with the e-mail/list thing too well since X-mas, so
if this has been asked/answered already-- Plaese forgive me.  I have 2
fuzzbeans, both male.  One is about 5.5 months old (Jake) and the other is a
newbie at only 10 weeks (Jasper).  My question pertains to Jasper.  He is
doing this VERY odd thing that Jake has NEVER done.  Jasper has an affinity
for socks or any other fuzzy type stuff.  When I say he likes this stuff, I
mean he REALLY likes it-- to the point he EATS wholes in the stuff.  YIKES!
What shall I do (apart from keeping my clothes OFF the floor.)?  He has
learned to climb into my clothes hamper!  Is there some wierd thing missing
from his diet-- like cotton or polyester?  Help!!

BTW Linda from Albuquerque!!!  I was born & raised there.  I have a Jake
too!  Funny huh?  You & Lucky Charm can HAVE *all* the snow you want from
here-- there's just one catch.  You have to take the Freezing Rain and the
-60 wind chill temps with the snow.  Still want some?  ;-) Hope to meet you
someday when I get to move back there!!  Do you know any other Albuq. Ferret
Folks?

Thanks
Love & Light
Paula L. High-Pilgrim