From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry McLaren)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:43:14 EDT
One of the easiest and cheapest hammocks I have come across is sweat
shirts.  Hit garage sales, friends, family etc.  I use diaper pins to
attach them to the cages (they lock) and it works wonderfully.  Even if
one should pop they stay hooked due to the large pin head.  However, I've
only had that happen twice in the last 11 years.  They wash easily and
the kids love to crawl inside of them.

I also use old sheets, pillow cases, flannel sheets for bedding.  They
love it.  I've made snuggle bags out of old flannel sheets.  Work great
and wash easily.  Kids love the softness.  Good way to use old sheets
and such rather than tossing them out.

I'd love to hear ideas from others as to what they use.  Always looking
for ideas.

Terry and 12 Happy Scampers