Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:02:16 -0800
Julie Cameron wrote:

>I just viewed the Ferret 2001 Symposium pictures and noticed that
>Dr.Williams appears to be wearing a tie with a ferret picture on it.  Does
>anyone know where he got it?  I've been looking for one for sometime.

Even though the tie Dr. Williams was wearing, was a 'one of a kind' hand
painted job, many of you can have images of your own ferrets (children,
animals, etc.) put on various articles of clothing by the commercial
T-Shirt shops.  They have the computer software and hardware needed to
do image transfers.

*You* can do it as well if you have a good ink jet printer and are willing
to shuck the bucks to get the special iron-on transfer printing paper.
All you do is print your favorite image on to the special paper, then iron
that image to what ever clothing you have chosen.  The caveat to all this
is the material of the clothing.....I *believe* it has to be cotton or
cotton/poly mix, but read the destruction's that comes with the paper.

I also read somewhere that some companies are producing special inks for
iron-on transfers that was much more durable when stressed by washings,
etc.

Shelters...a fund raising possibility for a small outlay of funds?

For our ferrets!

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, Bancho, and Artemus.  In spirit, Bubba,
Billy-Bob, and Garret.)