From:
"Melissa T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 11:48:38 PDT
Hi, everyone!  I just got a shorter URL for my Barnaby A.  Ferret cartoon
webpage (the other one was unbearably long).  It's now at
barnaby.loveslife.com (NOT barnaby's.lovelife.com -- ha ha!).
The site has some free cartoons up (never published in MF) and a photo of
me and my ferret Pepita.  The cartoons on the site are "newer" than the
ones in MF (so far) -- I'm using mostly dark black ink now to make the
cartoons clearer (before I just used pencil).

If anyone has any plot ideas for a one- to two-panel cartoon, e-mail me!
Since I only have one fuzzy, it's hard for me to come up with a lot of
ideas, especially ones involving multiple ferrets.  And, if I use your
idea, I'll write your name on the strip along with mine (G-rated ideas
only!).  I'm open to any input, even if you think the cartoon stinks more
than an unaltered male fuzzy who hasn't been bathed in a year and a half.

(BTW, the other MF cartoonist has a webpage, too! It's located at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~adamnjen/).

Melissa