From:
Hosea E Maggard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 1997 06:03:18 +0000
For those people that have asked me to repost my story on the FML, BIG will
post it as soon as space permits.  Thanks BIG.

On a lighter note,

In today's news in California, the Calif. Dept. of Fish and Game reported
that in the Fresno area, more accurately, the Dept. of Fish and Game's fish
hatchery, on the San Joaquin river, fell victim to the floods.  Hundreds of
thousands of small fish DROWNED during the recent floods.

MAYBE FISH AND GAME SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME TEACHING THE LITTLE FISHIES TO
SWIM, INSTEAD OF CHASING CALIFORNIA FERRETS.

LOL

Thought I'd share this with you good people,

Ilona, Ferretless in California