Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:37:02 -0700
I think Tracy Jose's idea of starting a database on the Internet for those
who are in need of supplies and housing or sitting during a disaster is a
wonderful idea!

Often I have thought it would also be beneficial to start a "lost and
found" database arranged by state on the Internet so that lost and found
pets could be returned (this may already be there- have not checked).

Unfortunately, I do not know a damn thing about how to create sites or
databases, so I am of no assistance.  This could be a great business for
somebody to start, ad space could be sold to vendors to support the site.
Any takers?

Also, I thoroughly enjoyed Bob Churches last post, especially number one
that stated "I fert in their direction".  Right on.  Laughed so hard I fell
out of my chair!  My hubby said "hooray, for once you are laughing while
reading that thing, not crying." Good for you Bob, you made my day!

Take care all~