From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 02:14:28 -0500
I really upset.  There are two ferrets, a sliver mit and an albino, who are
owned by one of the guys that work at the Petsmart in Las Cruce NM.  The
last couple of times I have been in there l have looked in on them.  One
time I even showed the owner who to clip they're claws.  However, when I
went in today either of them had, had they're claws clip or they're ears
cleaned.  They spend all day in a cage and I asked the guy if he let them
out at night.  His reply was that they didn't like to leave they're cage!!!!
I have given this man all the info I have on ferret care and it doesn't make
any defrance.  Both of these ferrets are pretty and there coasts are health.
I just don't know what else to do, it makes me sick evertime I see these two
badies.  One other thing is that this store sells ferrets and it makes me
wonder what they tell anyone who buys a ferret.

Sorry to be so B----chy but this really gets to me!!!!

Charlie(what she said)
Kiki(who could they do that it one of us)
Riki(What? Is this the cat thing again)