From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:28:11 -0500
I think most of your questions have already been answered.

I also do not feed mine any ground meat.  I am lucky in that mine eat big
pieces ,bones and all.  If I had to grind it, I would grind meat, bones
and organs like you would do for "duck soup" as opposed to buying it
already ground.

Mine are also free roam so I feed them in the bathtub.  It can get quite
messy, especially the liver.  I am lucky in that my tub has a sliding
shower door so I can keep them confined.  Because there is a door, there
is also a track that enables them to climb in and out on their own, and
you should see them running for the tub when it is time to eat.  They
always beat me to the bathroom!  Of course this means cleaning the tub a
lot.  Needless to say, the tub is much cleaner since before I adopted
these two guys.

Once in a while one of them will sneak a piece of meat, usually with the
bone, and hide it under the sofa in my husband's office.  I personally am
not comfortable with them going back and eating that, although they have
and have lived to tell.  Not to mention my husband does not appreciate
raw meat in his beloved computer room.!

Also, my two raw meating guys are just as gentle and lovable as my other
three who will only eat kibble and cooked "duck" soup.

Inge