From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:34:18 -0400
Hi Everyone, I have a 3yr old marked white named Minnie that just
LOOOOOOves tomato's.  When she get's out of the cage the first place she
run's to is in the kitchen to the frig and she will stay there until you
open the frig and give her a small peice of tomato and then she beeegs
for more and she will stay in the kitchen the whole time she's out.
Sometimes she will go to the lid that has food and treats mixed and get
her a bite and take it to the kitchen and eat it and then go back for
more and do's the same thing over and over and if you get up she will go
straight to the frig and want you to open it to get a tomato.  She will
even sit there and look at you for the longest time waiting for you to
move and off to the frig again.  She dosnt play with the others and sshe
sometimes will play with me but that kitchen is where she stays until she
gets board and gos back to bed.  She's a HAM she prances on her front
paws she when she want something and she knows you got something for her.
Would there be something wrong with her for wanting tomatos all the time?

Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo
Ernestine,Max,Jesse,Minnie,Darla,Sebastian
Missing Ernie and Cinders