From:
Stephenie Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:54:32 +0100
Hi everyone

I am not trying to say that angoras are not appealing they are, every
animal is in his own way a beautiful animal and if you have them you
should give them all the love they need, what I am trying to say is that
it is time we stopped playing at being god and thinking that we have the
right to create, that right should be left to nature and if she produces
a different sort or color animal we should love it but not try to
recreate it for the simple reason that when nature makes a gene fault
there are often more than one fault and when we breed for that lovely
fault we also breed in the other faults, leave creation to mother nature
and be satisfied with what she gives us instead of always trying to have
somthing better than the next door neighbors, Brain if you really want an
angora get one from a shelter, one that is already in need of a new home,
at least then you won't be telling breeders that we want them to go on
with misusing animals.  And for those of you who don't know what the
breeders do with the kits from the normal mum, they are disposed of

Stephenie