From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:52:19 +0000
On the Subject of Ron Mc, I too am concerned, I last heard from him about
3 weeks after Bubbles passed, except for today when a valentine ecard to
Bubbles and the 2 girls appeared in my inbox from thier 5 little cousins
in Michigan..  I was confused, Ron wouldnt be so insensitive and Im not
even sure he still has 5, then looking at the date..  it was sent last
year!!!!  I cant access it its long since expired, although Im going to
mail the site and see what I can find out.  why did it take so long to
arrive I wonder?

Also..  A note to List members who have corresponded with me in the past,
Sadly my 4 week old HDD was blown on friday 13th by a faulty motherboard
(brand new... I was upgrading).  I lost all the photos of Bubbles, and
of Custard, and while I can replace the ones of Skweek and Rhoobarb, Im
upset at the losses most of which are irrecoverable.  I also lost all the
addresses of people along with the files from e-cards and stuff I had
saved from the very kind messages of support I received at the time of
the losses.  So I am unable to keep in touch with people.. unless they
mail me..  happily some people have pics of Bubbles so some of those
will be

Our thoughts to those with sick or angelled Wacky Wardancers
Cris Page, Skweek and Rhoobarb

In loving Memory of...
Bubbles (Warweezil) First Ferret par excellence, leader of the Furkidz
Custard (Cussieangelweezil) Twin Sister of Rhoobarb
Forever in my heart.

--
Best regards,
Cris