From:
Melinda Nelson-Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:38:42 -0400
I have been thinking about bringing my two ferrets with me on vacation next
summer.  I have heard many travel tips on the FML.  What I am looking for
now is to know if there are any places I will be driving through that
ferrets are illegal.  I know the states do not have them illegal, but I
don't know about the towns or counties.  Or if maybe they require permits
etc.

I will be traveling from Massachusetts to the Delmarva peninsula.  The
states I will be going through are, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New
York(state), New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland.  I will be staying in the
area of Ocean City, MD and Delmar, DE.  Does anyone know a good ferret get
on the Delmarva Peninsula?

Melinda