From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 1996 21:05:39 -0700
Well, today (Sunday) was the Lane Area Ferret Lovers' Ferret Olympics in
Eugene, OR.  What a blast!!  Especially since my Katie actually won a GOLD
MEDAL!!  She won the "cutest trick" category, for taking her squeaky Santa
toy and "putting it away" in her pet carrier.(Twice even!) There were lots
of winners, in lots of "games", and I think everyone had a great time.(I
know I sure did!)

So anyway, there I was sitting and watching the fun, when I suddenly got one
of those "Crawly" sensations up the back of my neck.  So I turn around, and
that's when I see HIM!  There's this really scruffy looking guy with his
long hair tied back in a pony-tail, a baggy t-shirt with ferrets on the
front that looks like it missed the last couple of wash days, and shorts in
a really obnoxious plaid pattern.  On his feet were equally scruffy sneakers
over miss-matched socks.  ( I wonder who's socks they were, really?) And
topping it all off was a cruddy blue ball cap.  Hanging from his shoulder
was a fuzzie carrying bag with a lovely little white face sticking out.  In
an instant I knew for certain, This is BOB!  & little TJ/Whitefang!  I
really wasn't sure if I wanted to go greet this fellow FMLer, or run and
hide, because he was going up to all the women in sight and jerking his
shorts leg up to a very indecent level, and asking "Wanna see my scars?" Oh
well, I just couldn't resist meeting little TJ, so I went up and introduced
myself & said Hi.  What a Doll!  ( TJ I mean...) And Bob was interesting
too.  He asked me to write something real nice about him to FML, but I told
him I had to tell the truth.  So there you have it folks, the truth about my
meeting up with MO Bob!!

  Till next time.....

Amy Evers & Katie ( Why did they give me this gold thingy Mom?)
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"