Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 06:52:04 -0700
Not sure if I want to laugh or cry over the latest he/she said thread.

Guess I'll laugh.  It's easier.

Garrison Killer, Never!

Garrison Keillor, Forever!

Greatest story teller on the planet.  Been a few times I've nearly peed
myself driving down the road listening to his Prairie Home Companion on
the radio.

Then there is that VOICE.  Love that voice.I have one ferret that does
also.

Not too long ago Mr. Keillor sang the difficult to sing Star Spangled
Banner.  My ferret lay flat on the floor with his nose to the speaker.
I swear he had his little paw over his heart.

For you other Garrison Keillor fans, ever heard him mention the
Crandalls??

hummmm....?

Ardith