From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 23:24:06 EDT
>A favorite game in our house with the little one who likes to wrestle
>is the "wrap me up in a blanket on the couch and tickle me" game.  She
>loves having cloth rubbed against her and bites at it.

Hi Em ~

For mother's day I took my fuzzies out in the back field and we just ran
and ran.  They love the long tall grass rubbing on their fur.  Several
times little furry bellies were topside and all 4 feet in the air.  What
a treat it was to see them.  The perfect Mother's Day gift!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there (fuzzy and otherwise).

Warmly ~

Mary L. Conley, ND, Herbalist
Conley Farm Organic Herbs
Online Classes