From:
Paul Ogles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:18:11 -0400
Hi, All,
Anyone interested in free babies in Central Florida?

They were born 5/4- sables, cinnamons, chocolates and blazes.  The mother is
getting tired of 10 babies, and they are free to the people interested
enough to be on this list.  I'm keeping one Chocolate Blaze male, but there
is a second, and 3 females are a bit small- not to be released for a few
weeks.  Anyway, I'm heading for Europe for a week or so at the end of June,
and want to place the others before that.  They are whole, and still need
shots.

Katharine, in Tallahassee- let me know if you are interested, and I'll try
to arrange a time to drop off kits- I drive thru the capitol about once a
month.  I probably couldn't get up to you until July.

Please contact me privately, so BIG doesn't get upset.
Paul