From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 01:46:26 EDT
Oh I am so pwoud!  You like me, you really like me!  The Petey TPO Club
is 40 members strong now.  We even have 2 dogs and a cat for members.
How cool is dat?  Don't forget we are having a March/ April Membership
drive.  We will have a drawing on April 30th for a Lucky Ferret Poo
Paper Weight.  It's really cool!

So come join da hippest bunch of ferrets around, Da Petey TPO Club.

Poof,
Petey TPO
I'm not just the President, I'm a member too!
http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/
[Posted in FML issue 5204]