From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:00:29 -0400
I have a rescue who needs medical care, and I do not have the money to
take him in again.  The vets in my area are unwilling to take payments
on medical care.  I would be willing to place him in a forever home, and
wave his adoption fee, if someone would adopt him and take him to a vet
right away.

Rascal came to me by way of a pet store that was unwilling to pay to have
him looked at.  I was phoned by the head groomer, who knew I had ferrets,
and asked if I could come and get him.  So I did.  I am NOT a full time
shelter, and have a very small budget for the few I have rescued.  But I
do what I can and find them homes as soon as I am certain they will go to
the right home.

So I picked him up and took him to the vet, he was put on an antibiotic,
and by the end of its run, he was doing better.  Two days ago he began
showing signs of another infection, I wanted to cry.  This poor guy has
been through a lot and now I need to find him a forever home.

His name is Rascal and he is such a wonderful little fellow.  He is good
mannered and fun to play with and loves toes.  He is 2 years old, a
cinnamon chubby with a sweet natured spirit.  He has a cage and linens
that are all his.  All I care about is his health!

Dooks,
Sandy