From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:49:56 -0500
I will agree with the person whom is waiting to hear from a shelter on
the package that was sent.  I am in the same boat as that person is,
waiting to hear and also there is a package waiting to be picked up at
the Oregon City Post Office, that been sitting there since Dec2, 2002.
I have emailed Kelly, Diane, Lori on the ones who don't have a secert
santa, as I explained I will send off the packages, but they will not
arrive in time for the big day.  I took the all the ferrets that was
posted in those 3 shelters, it is easier to send.  Oh yes, I forgot to
tell them, I live on Vancouver Island, BC (Angels on the Island, Thank
You Alberta Ferret Society for the new name)  So it will take time to go
thru customs.

Marie and her 4 Most Wonderful (all girls) Fur Kidlets; Bandit, Misty,
Ruby, Blaze (who is looking for a new playmate her age 3 yr old who is
full of energy as she is)