From:
Joan Vick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 00:48:24 EDT
Hi, does anybody know where on the W.W.W. I can find this and print it
out for my Vet?  (Dr. Susan Orosz, P.H.D.  D.V.M. of Toledo, Ohio).  I
tried the FML archives, Google, ect.  with no luck...maybe it's not in
print?  Or maybe from Bob himself??  That would be great!!

Anyway, I loved hearing Bob's talk when he came here to little Ole'
Toledo.  He is VERY interesting!  I'd love to share his knowledge with
my Vet.

thanks in advance, Joan (who's been picking up ferret poop for going on
28 years now...:) and Mr. Teddy

p.s.  besides posting to the FML, please e-mail it to me.  I don't get
the FML all the time!?  Some seem to get lost because they skip #'s
sometimes...I don't know why??