From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:44:53 -0400
Hey Everyone!(Next time you're bored!!)

Have you seen those plastic igloos?  Not the ones with the square things
on top, just smooth on top.  One day while we were playing & the igloo got
turned over, Sammy decided it was a great place to sit.  Well, mom in her
infinite search for more fun stuff to do(I don't have much of a life, just
my fuzzies!!!!!) I gave the igloo a little spin.  When it stopped, Sammy
looked at me like, Woah, that was cool, do that again!!!!!  So I pushed
it harder.  He LOVES to spin!!  He'll stay in that igloo and spin for 5
mins(Or til his eyes are spinning in his head!,no,just kidding, I don't
spin him that hard!) My husband spun him hard once and Sammy got out of
that igloo walking like a fuzzy drunk!  That was a riot.(Oh, obviously,
were in the kitchen when we spin, on linoleum)

Havin Fuzzy Fun!
Sue & Crew