From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:10:42 -0400
Melissa Said:
>After one or two slides, they're hopping around like popcorn in a hot
>greased frying pan.  They get even more excited if I slide them across the
>floor and they hit the edge of the area rug and go tumbling onto it.
>No, I don't slide them very hard.  Yes, i have very slick floors.

I couldn't help but laugh pretty hard when I read about your fuzzes and the
hardwood.  My boyfriend just bought a house and it has some icky carpet in
the living room and dining room where Fidget has free run.  New carpet will
be coming soon - we hope anyway.  But thanks to Fidget -he ripped some of it
off the stairs- we know there is hardwood underneath.  I'm lobbying to just
get rid of the carpet.  NOW I'm really really really hoping the floor is in
good condition when the carpet comes up.  heheheh, I've got all kinds of
plans for that little devil of mine.  Actually they involve sitting on the
couch and watching him and the cat try to chase each other on hardwood!
Whoohooo, now that's entertainment.  I might be able to sell tickets!  <G>
of course I figure I should invest in some of those bumper pads like they
have at bowling alleys for the little kids!

cheers
chris and Fidget

--
Bacca's Menagerie