From:
Erin McEneaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:22:52 -0400
Hi, my name is Erin and I have only posted once before. I have a few
things I need help with. First, does anyone know the name and address
or phone number of the person who owns Super Tonks? I am into perler
beading and I made a decent bead project of Tonks in his super hero
costume. I would love to be able to give/send it to Tonks' house.

Second, is having a yellowish colored tail a bad sign? My 4 year-old
cinnamon boy has a yellow tail that I just seem to have noticed. The
hair on it looks a bit thin but he is fine otherwise. Acting fine,
eating fine, playing fine. Just a yellow tail. He eats Purina kitten
food and has 3 cagemates who have "regular" tails. Anyone have any
idea what this might be? I don't want to have to take him to the vet
if it isn't necessary.

My third is an adrenal question. Is it better to have surgery or to
just do the medicine route? My three year-old rescue girl is adrenal
and we are debating the surgery/medicine thing. She has thin hair but
is still covered completely and is acting great. She has gotten a bit
of attitude lately but she is the same ferret otherwise. She was
diagnosed about 4 1/2 months ago and has not gotten worse... but not
better either. Our vet tech says to do the medicine, but I just don't
know. Help!

Thanks guys! You can email me at

Thanks again!

Sincerely,