From:
"Sally St.Germain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:13:06 -0500
Hi Ferret Folks

I am going to Las Vegas for Ferrets 2002.  I would like to say that I
would find it very helpful to have handouts.  I too have a hard time
writing notes and listening at the same time.  I can't chew bubble gum
and walk at the same time either.  <G>

I was at Ferrets 2000 in Toronto as well, It was great!  I'm sure Vegas
will be as good too!

Now, I think it would be fun to know who is planning to go to Las Vagas.
Who can I expect to meet there?  Who should I look for?  If you are
planning to attend, why not post a little note here?  I will make a list
of people I would like to meet while I am there.  There are only "7 more
sleeps" before I fly out.  How big a list can I make in that 7 days?  And,
how many people can I cross off that list, once I have met them in Vegas?

Hope to see you all there!

Sally St. Germain and her 9 "Little Saints"
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a ferret-a-holic!!!!!