From:
Rebecca McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:04:02 -0500
Well, my husband and I had a discussion, and now I would like to introduce
Mookie, the little badger blazed ferret I talked about in my earlier post!
We go to get him tonight, and I've already made, oh, say three calls to the
pet store to make sure he stays there till I can get there!

Ah, ferret math.  Caused by the look in those little eyes, (aka "Bambi
eyes"), that way they collapse like jelly when you talk to them (well, at
least when they can't get out and be on the run), that "fuzzy feeling" you
get when holding them, the kisses and the little 'love bites". :)   I'll
write more tomorrow after we bring him home.

Keep on Dookin'!!!!!
=======================
Rebecca McFarlane
Secretary
Basic Medical Sciences
School Veterinary Medicine
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN  47907-1246
Phone:   765-494-8632
Fax:     765-494-0781
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"