From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 14:16:05 -0400
I'll be interested to hear replies to Tanja's very good question.

I wish I could help with advice but due to Phoebe's old age and fragility,
I immediately gave up on trying to let Fannie (deaf) get acquainted with
her.  Phoebe wouldn't have survived anymore of Fannie's biting.  I know
what Tanja means by it being serious.

Fannie was used to another ferret but perhaps was jealous.  It's too
bad because she used to love curling up with her former cagemate and
could do that with Phoebe if she didn't hold that terrible grudge (or
whatever it is).

Alice