Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 16:56:43 -0400
Dear FML Members;

It is with great sadness that I inform you all of the passing of Mr.
Winship (Win for short) Brown. Win decided it was time to collect his
fuzzies waiting at the Bridge and take them across.

I first heard of Win when I had a very sick boy in 1996. He printed out
the medical FAQ book and delivered them to my daughter-in-laws mother
for me. On his bicycle!!! I was awe struck at the generosity of this
man that had never met me. I really can't remember when we met or the
circumstances but it led to a friendship that was beyond compare.

Win loved--no treasured--the ferrets. He claimed that they saved his
life after his heart attack. He doted on them :-) Gave them the best of
everything. At one time in his life he had upwards of 15 ferrets. He
never said no to one that needed a home. Whenever, wherever a ferret
was in need Win was there. He would go at the drop of a dime. It was
NEVER too far or NEVER too late.

Win left this world yesterday at 6:30am to collect his business from
the Bridge. He leaves behind his loving wife of years, his skin
children and his furkids, Charlie, Taffy and Cindy Lou.

We will miss you "Big Guy"

Mary